We’re more than just a gym. Joining the Y means belonging to a cause. Become a member and get involved.
We give children, adults, and families the opportunity to learn and grow while making communities healthier and stronger. A membership with the Y means more.
Questions? Please contact JR Anderson at email@example.com or 708-749-0606 x318.
Your Pav YMCA Membership Includes:
- Unlimited visits to the Pav YMCA
- Babysitting 2 hours per day
- Citizenship Study Group
- Dance Studio
- Early Program Registration and Discounts
- Fitness Equipment for Ages 13+
- GED Study Group
- Indoor Pool
- Indoor Track
- Racquetball Courts
- Senior Lunch Program
- Teen Center
- Wellness Center Orientations & Consultations
- Unlimited visits to participating YMCA's in Illinois (except YMCA of Metro Chicago)
Our membership options are flexible and fit a variety of needs.
- Family: $69 per month
- Single Parent Family: $55 per month
- Couple: $57 per month
- Adult Individual: $43 per month
- Youth: $25 per month
- Men’s Gold: $66* per month
- Women’s Gold: $52* per month
Family is defined as two adults in a committed relationship residing in the same household address with dependent children who are 20 years of age or younger (unless a child is less than 23 years of age and provides proof of enrollment as a full-time student each year). At the age of 23, full-time student children are removed from family membership. Additional adults living in the same household can be added to our Family Plus membership for $12 per month per additional adult.
Single Parent Family is defined as one adult with dependent children who are 20 years of age or younger (unless child is less than 23 years of age and provides proof of enrollment as a full-time student each year). At the age of 23, full-time student children are removed from family membership.
Couple is defined as two adults in a committed relationship residing in the same household address 19 or older.
Adult Individual is defined as anyone age 19 or older and not part of a family membership.
Youth is defined as anyone age 18 or younger and that is not part of a family membership.
*Gold Membership is for the use of adult-only locker rooms for ages 21 and older; additionally–for men’s gold membership–this includes steam room access.
Membership fees are debited via monthly bank draft or via debit/credit card (please see Rates for monthly totals).
Annual payments may be made instead of monthly payments:
- Family: $816 per year
- Single Parent Family: $648 per year
- Couple: $672 per year
- Adult Individual: $504 per year
Youth: $288 per year
- Men’s Gold: $780 per year
- Women’s Gold: $612 per year
Looking to purchase a membership for someone else? It is possible to purchase a gift certificate for another person’s membership. Gift certificates are available through the front desk.
Men's Gold Membership
Gold Membership provides access to adult-only locker rooms for men ages 21+.
For men’s gold membership, exclusive steam room access is also included; the only entrance to the steam room is through the men’s gold locker room.
Women's Gold Membership
Gold Membership provides access to adult-only locker rooms for women ages 21+.
Towel service is available monthly for Gold Members, or per day for all members.
Here’s how it works: You’ll receive two clean towels at the beginning of your first visit with towel service. When you’re ready to leave for the day, exchange them at the welcome box for clean ones. Store your clean towels in your locker or in your car for your next visit. Towels must be returned upon each visit to continue participating in towel service.
$2 per month or $24 annually
Have you ever forgotten to bring your towel? There’s no need to go back home. Two of our clean fluffy towels are available for one-time rentals at our welcome box. Towel Rental is for members and guests who don’t have Gold Membership. Towels must be returned at the end of your visit.
$2 per use
Interested in Gold Membership or towel services? Check our rates and request a custom tour.
For more information, contact JR Anderson at 708.749.0606 x318.
Nationwide Membership enables Pav YMCA members to visit any participating YMCA in the United States through their membership with us.
There is no additional cost to Pav YMCA members to utilize visitation at other YMCA's.
To preserve the safety of our community inside the Pav YMCA's building, we conduct regular sex offender screenings on all members, participants, and guests. If a sex offender match occurs, the YMCA reserves the right to cancel membership, to end program participation, and to remove visitation access.
Notice: by participating in the YMCA Nationwide Membership Program, you agree to release the National Council of Young Men's Christian Associations of the United States of America, and its independent and autonomous member associations in the United States and Puerto Rico, from claims of negligence for bodily injury or death in connection with the use of YMCA facilities, and from any liability for other claims, including loss of property, to the fullest extent of the law.
For questions about Nationwide Membership, please see the contact information above.
Refer a Friend Program
Working out with a friend helps you both stay on track to a healthier lifestyle and it’s more fun! Refer a friend to join the Y and you’ll receive one month free when they continue membership for 3 months. Contact JR at 708-749-0606 x318 for details.
Scholarship Program (Financial Assistance)
Financial assistance, also known as “scholarship,” is offered based upon your last income tax filing and/or present income. Ask for an application at our front desk or download an application here. For Spanish click here.
A completed scholarship application and proof of income must be submitted each year.
If you are currently a scholarship member, please resubmit your updated form at least one month prior to your anticipated renewal date.
Policies & Guidelines
Pav YMCA reserves the right to suspend or cancel a membership if the member’s behavior or language is judged to be in conflict with the welfare of other members, guests or staff or the YMCA’s mission.
No child under the age of 10 can be left unattended in the building. If utilizing a child watch program, their policies must be followed.
Pav YMCA does not carry medical, accident or loss of personal property insurance for any program participant, member or guest, as this would drastically increase the cost of our program fees. Please review your insurance policies that protect you and your family to be certain that proper coverage is in place to protect you and your family.
Pav YMCA classes and events are photographed for promotional purposes. If you wish to be excluded, please advise a staff person or the photographer.
• Pav YMCA memberships and joiner fees are non-refundable.
• All membership billing changes or holds need to be made 10 days prior to any credit card or bank-draft by written notice.
• Members who are credit card or bank-drafted have 90 days past their last draft day to notify the Y of any discrepancy for possible refund.
• Pav YMCA memberships, joiner fees, program deposits and gift certificates are not refundable.
• Credit vouchers can be applied to any YMCA program and can be used by any family member. They are NOT redeemable for cash and are NOT transferable between memberships.
• Vouchers expire 6 months from date of issue.
Classes missed for any reason will not be made up, credited or refunded. Attendance is the responsibility of the participant.
LATE/PRORATED CLASS FEES
Registrations for classes during or after the second week of the session are subject to a late fee.
CLASS CREDIT/REFUND POLICIES
• A full credit or refund will be issued if the class is canceled by the Y.
• A credit or refund will be issued to participants choosing to withdraw from a program 1 week before the session begins.
• Refunds will not be issued to participants who withdraw from a program beyond a week prior to session start unless accompanied by a doctor’s note. All credits and refunds requested by the participant are subject to a $5 processing fee.
• No credit or refund will be issued for individual classes canceled due to weather.
• Please allow at least three weeks for refunds via check. Credit/Refund requests that are submitted must be approved by the Program/Membership Director and endorsed by the Associate Executive Director and Executive Director. All requests are subject to denial.
CLASS CANCELLATION POLICY
• We reserve the right to cancel, reschedule or combine classes that do not have sufficient enrollment.
• In the event a class is canceled for the session, a full refund or credit will be issued. Participants will be notified at least 24 hours prior to the first class meeting.
- Members 16 years of age and above may use the Wellness Center. For safety purposes, children under the age of 13 are not allowed in the Wellness Center unless approved by the Healthy & Wellness Director
- All youth ages 13-15 interested in utilizing the Wellness Center must complete a FitKid orientation with the adult who will be responsible for him/her. After orientation, they will receive a card that will allow them to use the cardio equipment only under the direct supervision of an adult guardian. Use of free weights and/or weight resistance machines will not be allowed.
- Be courteous and respectful of others to ensure a comfortable atmosphere for everyone.
- On stacked-weight machines, allow other members to perform a set while you are at rest.
- Avoid banging weights on stacked machines.
- Dropping free weights and/or dumbbells on the floor is prohibited. • Re-rack weights, dumbbells, and other equipment when finished.
- Clean machines and equipment when you are finished. • Use respectful language at all times. Derogatory and obscene language will not be tolerated.
- Keep gym bags, backpacks, purses, and other personal items in a locker or on the hooks provided. Reducing clutter will provide more space in the Wellness Center for exercising.
- Treat equipment with respect. Individuals who misuse equipment are subject to membership termination.
- Other rules, guidelines, or safety precautions are at the discretion of the Health and Wellness Department.
- For you and your child’s safety, children under the age of 13 cannot utilize the track unless accompanied by a Y program staff, parent, guardian or responsible adult. STRETCHING AREA NEAR INDOOR TRACK We ask that parents do not allow small children to play in the stretching area at any time. This area is designated for adults to use before and after working out.