Gymnastics Instructors provide high-quality gymnastics programming to youth and teens.
Duties include: set up gymnastics equipment, maintain equipment and supplies, and teach instructional gymnastic classes.
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Must be able to work evenings on Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Sundays.
- Must have knowledge of gymnastics skills and be able to teach classes.
- Must have the ability to solve problems, make decisions, instruct, and organize gymnastic classes.
- Must have the ability to relate to staff, children, parents, members, and guests.
To apply for this position, please submit your resume and completed Employment Application to:
Associate Executive Director/COO
708.740.0606 ext 312